«ZData», «we», «us», and «our» refers to ZData AS, with a registered address at Damsgårdsveien 167, NO-5160 Laksevåg, Norway
When you use our website, your personal data is processed in accordance with this policy.
Data processed in relation to our website will be treated in accordance with applicable legislation and at any time valid guidelines issued by the Norwegian Data Protection Agency.
ZData AS is the data controller of personal data processed in connection with the following activities and services in relation to our website and use of products:
• Contact and support
• Marketing emails
• Form submission to get reports, exclusive content, white paper and more
• Sign up for our Client Portal
What processing is performed?
When contacting us through our website, we ask you to provide information such as your name, e-mail address, company name, industry and more about your work and your message or question to us. We also process contact information when you have been in contact through other means, such as physical events or conferences.
In order for us to be able to react to your message or reply to your questions, your personal data is collected. Depending on the nature of your message to us, we may also process this in order to comply with legal requirements. We may also use your information in relation to our marketing.
Personal Data will be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting ZData.
Our legal basis for processing your personal data is our legitimate interest in being able to respond to such communication. We also use such communication to improve the way we respond to you and the way we run our business (GDPR). If your message is of a legal nature, we may process and store the information in order for us to comply with legal obligations (GDPR),
Sign Up – ZData Portal and Products
Data When you sign up to become a user of our client portal and/&or products on our website, we collect information such as your e-mail address, password, the name of the organisation in which you work and your phone number. If you sign up by using Google or GitHub, information regarding your e-mail address is collected from these service providers. When you choose to use a third-party service to sign up for our website, we receive further information (your name) from the third party. However, such further information is always discarded and not used.
Purpose We collect such information in order to handle users of our website and to issue you access to create and manage ZData apps and keys, granting access to our APIs.
Storage We store your information provided in relation to your creation of a user profile for as long as you keep a user profile with us.
Legal basis Our legal basis for collecting and processing your information in relation to your creation of a user profile is your consent (GDPR art. 6).
The purpose of such logging is for us to make technical analyses, improvements and optimisations of the website, as well as to be able to track and hinder any possible illegal activities on the website. We also use such information for marketing purposes.
The legal basis for collecting and storing such logged information is our legitimate interest in making improvements and optimisation of the website, as well as our legitimate interest in preventing and pursuing any possible illegal activities. We also use the information based on our legitimate interest in optimising our newsletter and marketing our services. (GDPR art. 6).
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have certain legal rights regarding our processing of your personal data. These rights are:
– You have the right, at any time, to know what personal data we process about you; the purpose of the processing; from where your personal data was obtained; and the identity of any recipients of your personal information.
– You have the right, at any time, to rectify incorrect or misleading personal data that we are processing about you.
– In certain cases, you may require that the personal data we are processing about you is deleted.
– You are entitled, at any time, to receive a copy of the personal data you have provided to us in a commonly used and machine-readable format.
– You may object, at any time, to us processing your personal data due to your particular circumstances.
– You may object, at any time, to our use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes(e.g. forwarding newsletters).
– You can withdraw, at any time, any consent you have provided to us either at the website, by contacting us through the website or by other means, or by using the link in our electronic correspondence(see contact information).
– If you wish to make use of one or more of legal rights mentioned above in Section, or wish for us to assist you with this, please contact us.
We always handle your personal data in confidence. All our employees are subject to strict confidentiality requirements when processing personal data.
Changes to the policy
Data protection contact
NO-5160 Laksevåg, Norway
If you wish to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data, we would like to hear from you. You may also file a complaint with the Norwegian Data Protection Authorities: Datatilsynet https://www.datatilsynet.no/, or with your local data protection authorities.